Sie sind vermutlich noch nicht im Forum angemeldet - Klicken Sie hier um sich kostenlos anzumelden Impressum 

Das deutschsprachige Frank-Sinatra-Forum

Sie können sich hier anmelden
Dieses Thema hat 7 Antworten
und wurde 1.333 mal aufgerufen
 Frank-Sinatra-Forum
christian winther Offline

Columbia Junior

10.05.2004 01:01
trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

Hi everybody
I'm from Denmark, north of border. I collect Frank Sinatra on VHS/DVD/CD. I'm very interested in trade/exchange material like concerts, television appearences etc. If you are interested I'd be glad to hear from you.
What a nice homepage this is - so many informations.
Regards
Winther, 1000@tdcadsl.dk

Bernhard Offline

It's Sinatra's World

10.05.2004 01:29
#2 RE:trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

Hey Christian,

how nice to see your name pop-up here! Time flies... must have been almost 8 years now since we first "met" on the old Sinatra mailing list of Temple University. I hope everything is well way up North of da Borda! I'll be at Copenhagen in summer in connection with some work I'm doing for the Royal Danish Library's manuscript department and I hope maybe there will be a chance to meet-up then.

Cudos for the great Main Event website all go to its one-and-only-webmaster Andreas Kroniger, who continues to spend huge amounts of time and effort, and Sinatrally true affection, on its various sections, at an incredible pace!

Here at the "Open Main Event" forum, I'm trying to help Andreas through co-administratorship. So welcome to our forum, and please feel free to chime in whenever you like to do so! You could also try in German language, and/or just ask for any assistance re translation.

A small request, in accordance with the laws we ask all our forum members here to keep postings about private exchange of music material private. Thanks for your consideration.

Hoping to read something by you here often in the future,

yours south-of-the-border-ly,
Bernhard.

FRANCIS ALBERT SINATRA
12.12.1915 - 14.5.1998
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU

http://www.deutsche-sinatra-society.de
My Kind Of People!

christian winther Offline

Columbia Junior

10.05.2004 07:03
#3 RE:trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

Hi Bernie
Sorry, will of course respect that about privacy. Would be so nice if we could do a meeting while you are staying in Copenhagen. Have one more question; Do you guys prefer only to speak german in this forum? I understand almost everything in german - but do not write it very well. But again, will of course respect the policy here.
Many regards
Christian Winther

Bernhard Offline

It's Sinatra's World

10.05.2004 07:46
#4 RE:trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

Hi Christian,

while this forum is mainly intended to cover, and serve for, the "Sinatra countries" of German tongue, there is no strict "language policy" aka postings in another language would not be allowed. So don't hesitate to post in English - but trying out your German would also be much welcomed, just go ahead whenever and with whatever you like, and there's never a need to write "perfectly"!

Best,
Bernhard.

++++

Christian Winther aus Kopenhagen möchte ich gerne einen herzlichen Willkommensgruß hier im OME schicken, wir kennen uns seit vielen Jahren von Sinatra-Mailinglisten, hatten uns aber etwas aus den Augen verloren. Schön, daß sich auch unsere nördlichen Nachbarn für unser Forum und den Main Event interessieren, oder? Spricht für den OME und seine Qualität.

Bernhard.

FRANCIS ALBERT SINATRA
12.12.1915 - 14.5.1998
THERE WILL NEVER BE ANOTHER YOU

My Kind Of People!

akroniger Offline

Wizard of the Main Event

10.05.2004 09:36
#5 RE:trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

Hallo Christian!

A warm welcome to the "Open Main Event"!

I hope this new sub-forum makes it much easier to post in English.

Best,

Andreas
------------------------------
"Who knows where the road will lead us - Only a fool would say"
Frank Sinatra - The Main Event
http://www.the-main-event.de

Dean Martin - Welcome to my world
http://www.welcome-to-my-world.com
----------------------------------------

Marc Offline

Reprise Junior

10.05.2004 16:30
#6 RE:trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

Hi Christian!

Nice to 'see' you again here in the forum! Welcome and enjoy!

marc,
South of the Boarder

---------------------------------------
Those fingers in my hair
That sly come hither stare
That strips my conscience bare
It's witchcraft

alfred Offline

Il Presidente

10.05.2004 17:33
#7 RE:trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

We are glad to meet you, feel welcome,
Regards (from "south of the Border", (I am from Vienna)
Alfred
http://www.sinatra.info

dino buddy Offline

Reprise Gold

10.05.2004 18:31
#8 RE:trade / exchange material Zitat · Antworten

Hello,

a very nice Welcome in this Sinatra Forum.Best Wishes from sonny Munic Bavaria

Bye
Aleksej Schicke
Aleksej Schicke